You can vote in Alaska if:
- You are a United States citizen
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have been a resident of the state and of the district where you are going to vote for at least 30 days before an election
- Have registered to vote by the registration deadline and are not registered to vote anywhere else
You are not required to vote in person on election day. You can:
- Vote in person before election day at an early voting site
- Have a personal representative pick up a ballot if you are unable to vote in person due to age, serious illness or disability
- Request a mail-in ballot
- Request an electronic ballot (this ballot must be faxed or mailed back)
November 3, 2020 - General Election
Sunday, October 4 - Last day to register to vote or update your registration.
Monday, October 19 - Application to request a ballot by fax or online opens. Early voting opens.
Saturday, October 24 - Last day to request a ballot by mail.
Monday, November 2 - Last day to request a ballot by fax or online. (by 5:00 pm)
Tuesday, November 3 - General Election Day - polls open for in person voting from 7:00 am - 8:00 pm, last day to mail general ballots, last day to fax general ballots (by 8:00 pm)
Can I vote at the library?
- No APL locations are open for early voting.
- On election day, Loussac Library is the polling place for voters in precinct 18-475 (Midtown No. 1).
State of Alaska - Division of Elections
Region II Elections Office
2525 Gambell Street, Suite 100
Anchorage, AK 99503-2838
Phone: (907) 522-8683
Toll Free: (866) 958-8683