Printing is available from APL public internet computers or from wireless devices.
- Black and white prints are 20 cents per page.
- Color prints are $1.00 per page.
- Printer release stations accept cash only. To use a card you must pay the library cashier.
- Double sided prints are not available.
Wi-Fi Mobile Printing is available using the PrinterOn App. If you download the app to your device, you can send documents to the Library printers from anywhere. To use PrinterOn at a specific library:
Loussac Library 3600 Denali St., Anchorage 99503
Chugiak-Eagle River Library 12001 Business Blvd. in Eagle River Town Center, 99577
Scott and Wesley Gerrish Library 250 Egloff Drive, Girdwood 99587
Mountain View Library 120 Bragaw St., Anchorage 99508
Muldoon Library Muldoon Town Center, Suite 158, 1251 Muldoon Rd., Anchorage 99504
- Black and white copies are 20 cents per page.
- Color copying is not available.
- Copy stations accept cash only. To use a card you must pay the library cashier.
- Double sided copies are not available.
Scanning is free, but 20 cents must be inserted to activate the machine. Money is returned after scanning is complete. Scanners do not have network access, and scanned files must be saved to a flash drive. The library lends flash drives for in-library use. See Reference staff for more details.
Loussac, Muldoon, Mountain View and Chugiak-Eagle River locations do not have fax machines available for public use.
APL patrons have the option of scanning documents to a flash drive and using an internet faxing service to send documents to a fax number.
To send an internet fax, go to FaxZero.com
- FaxZero allows 5 faxes of up to 3 pages to be sent per day at no charge.
- Additional faxes or faxes of 4-25 pages are $1.99 per fax and charged through the FaxZero website.
- You must have a valid email address and be able to log in to your email to send a fax.
APL is not affiliated with FaxZero. When you click on the FaxZero link, you are leaving the APL website. APL is not responsible for lost, misdirected or undelivered faxes and is not involved in any financial transactions between you and FaxZero.