Printing is available from APL public internet computers and wireless devices.
- Black and white prints are 20 cents per page.
- Color prints are $1.00 per page.
- Printer release stations accept cash only. To use a card you must pay the library cashier.
- Double sided prints are not available.
You will receive an email with instructions for retrieving your print job.
To print a file from a wireless device, go the following website:
Wireless printing is also available using the ePRINTit Public Print Locations app available for Apple and Android devices.
- Black and white copies are 20 cents per page.
- Color copies are $1.00 per page.
- Copy stations accept cash only. To use a card you must pay the library cashier.
- Scanning is free, but 20 cents must be inserted to activate the machine.
- Money is returned after scanning is complete.
- Scanners do not have network access, and scanned files must be saved to a flash drive. The library lends flash drives for in-library use. See Reference staff for more details.
Loussac, Muldoon, Mountain View and Chugiak-Eagle River locations do not have fax machines available for public use.
APL patrons have the option of scanning documents to a flash drive and using an internet faxing service to send documents to a fax number.
To send an internet fax, go to FaxZero.com
- FaxZero allows 5 faxes of up to 3 pages to be sent per day at no charge.
- Additional faxes or faxes of 4-25 pages are $1.99 per fax and charged through the FaxZero website.
- You must have a valid email address and be able to log in to your email to send a fax.
APL is not affiliated with FaxZero. When you click on the FaxZero link, you are leaving the APL website. APL is not responsible for lost, misdirected or undelivered faxes and is not involved in any financial transactions between you and FaxZero.