Please note the following terms and conditions before booking your room:
- Users of meeting rooms must check in with Security and surrender a picture ID.
- It is the responsibility of the user to clean and reconfigure the room as found and check out with Security to retrieve their ID.
- User is financially liable for any damage to facilities or equipment as a result of their use. Any discrepancies are identified and noted prior to use.
- Most events will require a certificate of insurance. Click here for insurance instructions.
- Group and/or organization activities are confined to the assigned room and may not exceed the posted room capacity.
- Food and drink are allowed in designated areas only.
- Smoking, candles, open flame, flammable, combustible or smoldering decorations, smoke or fog generating equipment or apparatus is prohibited in all Library facilities.
- The Library does not provide dry erase markers, office supplies, extension cords, projector adapters, etc.
- It is the user’s responsibility to secure personal belongings. Storage of items in the Library is prohibited.
- All meeting rooms are reserved for a two-hour minimum. Fees must be paid-in-full, 30- days from confirmation.
- For a full refund written cancellation/change must be received, by the Facility Use Coordinator at least 30 calendar days prior to the scheduled event.
- Non-compliance with any of the above can result in forfeiture of future reservations.
I, on behalf of myself and/or the organization, have read the Anchorage Public Library Facility Use Policy and Anchorage Public Library Code of Conduct and agree to these terms and conditions governing the public and private use of the library meeting rooms.