The Municipality of Anchorage will be providing COVID-19 vaccine clinics at the Loussac and Mountain View Libraries throughout the summer. This is a walk-in clinic, and you are not required to have an appointment. The last shot will be given 30 minutes before the posted closing time. The Pfizer vaccine will be given at this clinic. This vaccine is approved for ages 12+.
All vaccine recipients must complete a consent form.
If you have internet access, you can create an account with Visit Healthcare in advance, but this is not required.
- Thursday, June 3 | 3:30 - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, June 8 | 10 AM - 2 PM
- Thursday, June 10 | 11 AM - 4 PM (at Mountain View Library)
- Thursday, June 24 | 3:30 - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, June 29 | 10 AM - 2 PM
- Tuesday, July 6 | 10 AM - 2 PM
- Saturday, July 10 | 12 - 4 PM
- Tuesday, July 27 | 10 AM - 2 PM
- Saturday, July 31 | 12 - 4 PM