The Library's resources for nonprofits include print books and e-books, research databases, and a guide to community organizations to assist your nonprofit.
The Foundation Directory Online can only be accessed in Loussac Library. Find grant maker information, search grants and companies and follow current blogs and news.
Top ten grantmakers in Alaska, 2016:
- Rasmuson Foundation
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- University of Alaska Foundation
- Bristol Bay Economic Development Corporation
- Cook Inlet Tribal Council, Inc.
- Norton Sound Economic Development Corporation
- Tanana Chiefs Conference
- Denali Commission
- Kawerak Inc.
- Bristol Bay Native Association, Inc.
Top five corporate giving programs in Alaska:
Websites and guides to help build your nonprofit:
- UAA/APU Consortium Library Grants and Scholarships library guide
- Federal Government Grants Learning Center
- AK Division of Community and Regional Affairs: Grants Section
- AK Division of Community and Regional Affairs: ANCSA Regional Nonprofits
Lynda.com Courses for Nonprofits: