Fines may be paid through your online account, at a library self-check machine, or at the circulation desk.
Late & Damaged Materials Fees
If you return library materials late, or if you damage or lose library materials, you will need to pay a fee accordingly. For damaged/lost material, you will be charged retail price in order to replace the item in the library.
- 50¢/day - adult books
- 25¢/day - magazines, youth books and story packets
- $1/day - all media (DVDs, CDs, VHS, audio books, Playaways) and Book Club Bag kits
- $5 maximum fines per item; items over 17 days late will be charged a replacement fee, plus a $5 processing fee per item. See staff for details.
- Fines may be paid through your online account, at a library self-check machine or at a library desk.
- Fines of $100 and more are sent to a collection agency.
- Replacement fee payments can only be made at home libraries or online.
- Please note: Materials owned by partner libraries are subject to the owning libraries fines, fees and limits.