What You Need to Know
Effective Friday, May 10 the Chugiak-Eagle River library was closed due to damage caused by the November 30 earthquake, which was found during a recent inspection. Additional inspections and repairs have occurred and we have been approved to re-enter the building. Staff will be working quickly to catch up and prepare to welcome our patrons back.
The library will re-open on Tuesday, June 11th for normal service hours.
Chugiak-Eagle River Summer Discovery programs are still scheduled for Thursdays at 12:00 pm. Programs will return to the library the week of June 10th.
- Some holds will be available to pick up at the Chugiak-Eagle River Library starting Tuesday, June 11th.
- We appreciate your patience with any delays as we work to get caught up.
- If you are waiting for a hold that has already been placed but hasn't become available yet, you can tell us where you would like to pick it up by going to "My Account" and "Edit Pickup Location" to choose another library or re-route it back to the Chugiak-Eagle River Library.
Book drops at the Chugiak-Eagle River Library will re-open on Tuesday, June 11th. You may also return your items in person during normal service hours or at any other of our 4 APL locations.
Fees: Overdue fees for items due 5/11/19-6/11/19 will be waived once an item has been returned. Patrons must request fee removal at that time.
What You Need to Do
- Follow the Chugiak-Eagle River Library on Facebook for location specific updates.
- Sign up for APL Info text alerts via Nixle by texting CERLIBRARY to 888777
- Follow APL on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram and LinkedIn for future updates.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with account concerns or questions.