What You Need to Know
The Chugiak-Eagle River library has re-opened! Please note the modified hours for December 21st-22nd.
Friday, December 21: OPEN 2 pm-6 pm
Saturday, December 22: OPEN 2 pm-6 pm
Sunday-Tuesday, December 23-25: CLOSED
Wednesday, December 26: OPEN REGULAR HOURS
- Many holds are still in transit and being processed.
- Please wait until 12/26/18 to pick up current hold items.
- We hope to have systems restored by 12/26/18 for new holds to be placed.
- Bring us your stuff!
- Fines will be waived for Chugiak-Eagle River Library patrons for items due between 11/30 and 12/31.
- Items must be returned before a fee can be waived.
- Items due 12/26 and later should be returned or renewed as normal.
- You must contact us via phone, e-mail or in person to request your account be updated. Call 907-343-2975, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit an APL location.
- All library sponsored programs remain canceled through the end of the year.
- Storytimes will be taking their regularly scheduled winter break through January 6th.
What You Need to Do
- Follow the Chugiak-Eagle River Library on Facebook for location specific updates.
- Sign up for APL Info text alerts via Nixle by texting APLIBRARY to 888777
- Follow APL on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram and LinkedIn for future updates.
- E-mail email@example.com with account concerns or questions.
- Learn more about APL’s response to the quake and find resources for emergency preparedness on our original update page.